Check the following list in order to know if you need an Authorized Visa. If your country is in the list, please go to "Authorized Visa", if not, then go to "Stamped Visa" or “No Visa”.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Everyone travelling to Panama must hold a passport valid for the minimum of three (3) months as of the date they enter Panama. If staying in Panama for more than three (3) months, the passport must be valid for at least six (6) months as of the date you enter Panama.
- Canadian Passport holders, DO NOT require a visa and are able to remain in Panama for a maximum of a hundred and eighty (180) days.
- Canadian Diplomatic passport holders, special passport holders and Canadian Travel Document holders do not need a visa to enter Panama.
- Passport holders of ANY country that have one of the following: Permanent Residence Card, a valid multiple entry visa (that has been previously used), study permit or work permit from the United States of America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom or ANY of the member countries of the European Union do not require a visa to enter Panama.
COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE AN AUTHORIZED VISA:
1. Request authorized visa forty (40) days before travelling to Panama
2. Complete the enclosed form (See attach below)
3. Present valid passport
4. Present bank/financial statement for at least three months
5. Show letter/affidavit of person who will sponsor/represent you while in Panama
6. Copy of itinerary (We recommend not to buy the ticket until getting the authorization)
7. Two (2) photographs (colour, passport size)
8. Copy of identification card from country of birth/residence
9. A fee of $50 U.S (Bank Draft/Money order) issued to "Consulate General of Panama"
Download Authorized Visa Application Form
COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRE A STAMPED VISA
COUNTRIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA
RESIDENTS OUTSIDE ONTARIO
- You can send via mail your passport and required documents in order to get the stamped visa
- Since the passport is a very sensitive document of personal identification, we strongly recommend the use of a "courier service" when mailing it.
- Also a prepaid envelope or courier is advised in order to return the passport to the correct mailing address requested by the client. Please note, we will not send the passport by regular mail.