Panama boasts the world's largest merchant fleet, in terms of vessels and tonnage with 8,686 vessels, accounting for 22.3 per cent of the world's fleet. Panama, re-elected as class A by the IMO, is considered a maritime power of global significance with a shipping fleet exceeding 200 million gross tons. At the Consulate of Panama in Toronto we provide a range of Maritime Services, including:
- Vessel registration with Panama Flag.
- Seafarer licenses and certificates / Seaman books endorsements.
- Sale of log books, oil books and crewlist books.
- Payment of annual vessel's taxes payment
- Radio Licenses.
- Provisional registration of Navigation Certificate (and extension).
- Bill of Sale.
- Mortgage registration.
- Cancelation of flag.
At the Consulate our top priority is to deliver a customized, expedited service to our customers in the maritime industry.
Useful Links:Ship Registry
Log, Oil and Crewlist books
Other maritime services
Certificates of Competency and Endorsement