Consular Services Getting Married

Getting Married


  1. Birth Certificate.
  2. AIDS and VDRL tests issued by a Recognized Canadian health Center (Canadian Ministry of Health) issued no more than 10 days before marriage. These tests can also be performed in Panama upon arrival.
  3. Certificate of single status.
  4. Certificate of Baptism (If you are going to get married in a catholic church).
  5. Copy of your Canadian Passport.
  6. Marriage license - To be done in Panama.

Please Note: The documents mentioned above must first be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs – Authentication and Service of Documents and then by one of our consular offices. Some documents must also be authenticated by a Canadian notary or commissioner of oaths.