Consular Services › Getting Married
- Birth Certificate.
- AIDS and VDRL tests issued by a Recognized Canadian health Center (Canadian Ministry of Health) issued no more than 10 days before marriage. These tests can also be performed in Panama upon arrival.
- Certificate of single status.
- Certificate of Baptism (If you are going to get married in a catholic church).
- Copy of your Canadian Passport.
- Marriage license - To be done in Panama.
Please Note: The documents mentioned above must first be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs – Authentication and Service of Documents and then by one of our consular offices. Some documents must also be authenticated by a Canadian notary or commissioner of oaths.